Conexxus is Currently Interviewing For:
Title: Standards Coordinator
Job Description: Conexxus, the convenience and retail fuel industry’s non-profit, member-operated technical standards and advocacy organization, seeks a highly motivated Coordinator of Standards. Working on a virtually based small team and reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will engage in all facets of standards and trade association activities.
Expected travel: 10% overnight
Conexxus offers the right candidate a competitive salary and benefits package, including health care and 401K. Please refer to the following for specific accountabilities, skills and desired personal assets for this position.
- Assist volunteer committees as needed
- Scheduling meetings
- Taking meeting minutes
- Posting content in online workspaces
- Creating electronic surveys
- Developing technical documentation
- Assist with basic website maintenance/social media/user accounts
- Assist with topic development and production of webinars
- Any other activities required by manager and/or organization
- People – we are a non-profit, member operated organization that highly values customer service!
- Proficiency in writing/communication
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Word
- Technical writing/documentation experience a plus
- Knowledge of other Microsoft Office products a plus
- Survey Monkey knowledge a plus
- Preferential experience:
- Convenience retail
- Retail systems sales, design, support
- Customer support/sales
- Self-motivated and directed
- Desire to learn and grow
- Organized – detail oriented
- Outgoing, able to speak to groups of people
- Leadership – ability to lead workgroups and committees
Please forward your CV and a brief introductory letter to [email protected] for consideration.
Conexxus is a non-profit, member-driven technology organization dedicated to the development and implementation of standards, technologies innovation and advocacy for the convenience store and retail fueling market. Conexxus membership collaborates on key present and future industry challenges and innovations. Our work efforts improve profitability by reducing the cost of IT ownership and improving the competitiveness of our members.