Convenience retailers are facing tough challenges with supplier and labor shortages resulting in loss of sales. Working with leading convenience retailers, we've found that the winners focus on optimizing their inventory and labor by utilizing supply chain and forecast data. Furthermore, by letting the data guide them to tailor store specific merchandising plans and planograms, they have been able to unify their retail planning, turning it into a competitive advantage.
Join retail planning experts from RELEX Solutions to learn how you can:
- Drive a more profitable business with an accurate forecast
- Leverage the forecast to drive store, DC, and wholesaler replenishment
- Enable supplier collaboration through forecast sharing to ensure product availability
- Enable store operations permitting order review and planogram review and implementation.
- Use your forecasts to drive efficient labor planning based on selling patterns identified at each location.
About the Speakers
Senior Solution Principal, RELEX
Patrick assists retailers in achieving significant ROI as a value driven Solution Principal for RELEX Solutions, focusing on the Convenience Store segment. Patrick's expertise ranges from operations through merchandising and supply chain applications, focusing on retail inventory, forecasting and replenishment. Patrick began his career in store operations as an assistant manager with Walgreen’s, before moving onto delivering value within software implementations, first as an internal specialist at Walgreen’s before moving into the vendor community at NCR (Retalix) and Symphony RetailAI.
This webinar is presented through Conexxus365.
All of our monthly webinars have migrated to the Conexxus365 platform. To continue registering to attend live and watch replays, please visit conexxus365.org and register for a subscription plan. An individual subscription to Conexxus365 is $9.95/month or $115 for a full year; or explore the Free Content subscription with access to new select webinars every month!