October 3-5, 2023
Georgia World Congress Center, Atlanta GA
Hear about what's going on at Booth #B3663 and during the education sessions!
When it comes to learning, the power of peers is unequaled. Connect and share with real-world industry insiders and retail superstars who are shaping the future of convenience. Hear from Conexxus staff and members during these tech track sessions at the 2023 NACS Show!
Bridging Business and Technology
October 03, 2023 | 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM EDT | ROOM A313
PRESENTED BY: Ed Collupy
"I recognize that business and technology stakeholders need a shared vision for success, but it's not that easy."
Great innovation and game-changing strategy require alignment of all organizational stakeholders to ensure plans stay intact upon execution. This session looks at the role technology stakeholders must play from concept to execution to enable success.
- Identify the key stakeholders involved in the innovation and strategy implementation process
- Explore the challenges that may arise when stakeholders are not aligned during the execution phase
- Develop a plan for aligning technology stakeholders in an innovation or strategy implementation project
The 2023 NACS/Conexxus Technology Roadmap
October 05, 2023 | 8:00 AM - 10:15 AM EDT | Room: A311
PRESENTED BY: Gray Taylor
"I want to see and hear examples of upcoming technologies in our industry."
This roadmap will provide an annual picture of what relevant technologies will achieve reality, by when, to provide clarity to support a systems strategy. This roadmap is a compilation of research from outside the industry, specifically designed to see 10 years ahead to suggest technology and cultural evolutions that will prepare you for the new landscape.
- List top initiatives in technology that will shape our industry in the next 10 years
- Prioritize parts of the technology roadmap that you can implement within your organization
Google's Insights on A Culture of Innovation
October 04, 2023 | 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM EDT | Room: A411
PRESENTED BY: Vish Ganapthy
"I want to hear from an expert on innovation about how to create an innovative culture within my organization."
This is an in-depth session that delves into the essential skills, commitments, and culture necessary for successfully driving and sustaining innovation across an organization. Vish Ganapthy, Director of Customer Engineering, Retail, will use his experience at Google to explore what differentiates successful innovative organizations from those that struggle to innovate. He will share as approaches used by leading organizations to foster a culture of innovation. Culture plays a crucial role in fostering innovation, and this session will highlight the characteristics of an innovative culture.
- Identify and address barriers to innovation
- Establish the necessary commitments and structures to sustain innovation over the long term
Visit Conexxus at Booth #B3663
Visit the Conexxus staff at our booth to see technology solutions in action! Tech Demo's of 8112 digital promotions and c-store specific AI solutions.
- To get your Conexxus Ribbon this year - you'll need to come to our booth to pick it up!
- Talk to our team about the benefits of Conexxus membership
- And most likely find other Conexxus members hanging out in our booth to be able to catch up and chat!
2023 NACS Show
To attend the NACS Show, visit nacsshow.com/register to complete the registration process and explore the full details on the Expo Floor and Education Sessions.
The NACS Show, the global convenience and fuel retailing trade show, will help retailers crack the code to success in convenience. The NACS Show has a full schedule of activities for every kind of convenience and fuel retailer and everyone on your team. Convenience store distributors, retailers, wholesalers and exhibitors/vendors will all uncover the most innovative products and technologies, tap into impactful education sessions and access engaging networking opportunities.