Prominently place your brand in front of Conexxus members
all year long and be showcased as the
committed industry supporter that you are!
Support Conexxus and show your industry leadership this year! All sponsorships will maintain prominent placement of your organization throughout the year on the Conexxus website, within marketing materials, and at Conexxus events. Any questions can be directed to Ann Zecca, at [email protected]. To become a sponsor, download and submit the Agreement Form.
Thank you for your support of Conexxus! Your membership + sponsorship makes a significant impact on our work and moving the convenience and fuel industry forward!
To be a Garnet Sponsor, Company must be a Silver, Gold, Silicon or Association Member in good standing.
- Sponsorship level displayed in the Conexxus.org Membership Directory
- Sponsorship recognition on pre-event marketing materials and communications, including conexxus.org
- Sponsor signage on primary sponsor board at the Annual and Strategy Conferences
- Acknowledgement on the official Conference Schedules distributed to all attendees
- Company representatives attending conferences will receive name badge ribbons indicating level of sponsorship
- Verbal recognition at the Annual Conference Opening General Sessions
- Opportunity to include an insert in event attendee bags and Sunday Special event bags
Ability to purchase Add-on Expanded Sponsorship Opportunities
To be an Emerald Sponsor, Company must be a Silver, Gold, Silicon or Association Member in good standing.
All Garnet Benefits plus...
- Signage at the Conexxus Hall of Fame Awards Reception
- Additional Sponsor signage throughout conferences
- Sponsor level recognition in NACS Magazine advertising throughout the year
- Advanced access to the Attendee list throughout the Annual and Strategy Conference registration periods
- Use of the Diamond and Emerald Sponsor’s Lounge at the Annual Conference
- Ability to purchase Prime Event Sponsorship Opportunities
- Ability to purchase a Table Top Display at conference networking session (limited availability; $2,200)
- Ability to have your company's press releases on Conexxus.org
Diamond Sponsorship - $12,000
To be a Diamond Sponsor, Company must be a Gold, Silicon or Association Member in good standing.
ALL Emerald and Garnet benefits, PLUS...
- Logo placement in Conexxus presentations and Conexxus365 Webinars
- Logo placement in Conexxus Communications emails (conference and resource emails)
- Company logo on the Conexxus website homepage
- Additional sponsor level recognition in NACS Magazine advertising throughout the year
- Host/Moderate one Conexxus365 Webinar in 2023
NACS Show Benefits:
- Priority booth selection at the 2023 NACS Show, starting on Jan 4, 2023 (following the NACS Hunter Club; Limited availability)
- Sponsorship recognition in the Conexxus Booth
- Diamond Sponsorship ribbons
Conexxus Conference Benefits:
- Table top display and premium placement at networking reception
- Company logo on Conference communications and materials
- Video commercial spot to be played in Conference common areas
- Diamond Sponsorship ribbons
- Company logo included on podium signage used in the General & Education sessions at the Annual Conference
- Ability to contribute items for the daily raffle (complimentary)
- Ability to secure a 30-minute speaking session ($4,000) at the Annual Conference
Add-On Expanded Sponsorships
Please see each item for Sponsorship Level required to access each add-on option for Annual and Strategy Conferences
LIMITED TO ONE SPONSOR EACH
Lanyards (Diamond, Emerald) – $2,000 (sponsor must supply the lanyards)
Hotel Key (Diamond, Emerald) – $2,000 (sponsor must supply keys to hotel specs)
Sponsor Branded Bottled Water (Diamond, Emerald) – $2,000 + cost of the bottled water
Attendee Bag (Diamond, Emerald, Garnet) – $2,000 (sponsor must supply the bag; includes 1 extra insert)
Kick-Off Event Bag (Diamond, Emerald, Garnet)- $1,000 (sponsor must supply the bag; includes 1 bag insert)
LIMITED SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE
Private Meeting Space Use (Diamond, Emerald) – $1,500 per hour, including basic AV and Signage.
Table Top Display (Diamond, Emerald) – Complimentary for Diamond; $2,200 for Emerald. Must be staffed throughout the entire reception. Limited availability; priority to Diamond Sponsors.
Dedicated Pop-Up Sign (Diamond, Emerald, Garnet) – $2,000 (Sponsor must supply print-ready artwork; limited availability)
Ad in Conference Printed Agenda (Diamond, Emerald, Garnet; Annual Conference Only) – $750 for ½ page and $1,200 for full page; Space is limited, first come first serve.
Daily Raffle Item – Sponsor must supply the item. $500 Garnet Level, $300 Emerald Level; Complimentary for Diamond.
Golf Event Hole (Diamond, Emerald, Garnet) - $500 per hole
Golf Event Longest Drive (Diamond, Emerald, Garnet) – $800 Plus two prizes (Men and Women)
Golf Event Closest to the Pin (Diamond, Emerald, Garnet) – $800 Plus two prizes (Men and Women)
Prime Event Sponsorships
Emerald, Diamond, or Silicon Level Sponsorship required to access these Prime add-on options for the Annual Conference
Conference Kick Off Party – $6,000 Shared; Exclusive sponsorship $12,000. Includes signage at the activity and dinner; recognition in the printed agenda, and pre-conference communications.
Monday Evening Table Top Reception – $6,000 Shared; Exclusive sponsorship $12,000. Includes signage at the activity; recognition in the printed agenda, and pre-conference communications.
Tuesday Night Networking Event – $7,000 Shared; Exclusive sponsorship $20,000. Includes signage at the activity and dinner; recognition in the printed agenda, and pre-conference communications.
Leadership Appreciation Dinner – $7,000. Includes signage at the dinner; recognition in the printed agenda, and pre-conference communications; and two tickets to the dinner.
Speaking Opportunity – $4,000. Three sessions of 30 min. are available; must be a Diamond Sponsor.
Hall of Fame Cocktail Reception – $4,000. Includes signage at the reception; recognition in the printed agenda, and pre-conference communications; logo placement on the Hall of Fame pre-conference communications and on the Conexxus website.
Daily Morning & Afternoon Refreshment Breaks – $2,000. Seven breaks are available. Includes signage and recognition in the printed agenda.