- Our Work
Stafford, VA – The Petroleum Convenience Alliance for Technology Standards (PCATS) today announced the results of elections to the Board of Directors and its Officers for 2010. Elections were held during the 2010 PCATS Annual Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana. Pat Lewis, partner of Oasis Stop 'N Go Convenience Stores based in Twin Falls, Idaho, will take the helm as Chairman of the Board. Other elected Board Officers include:
- Vice-Chair Avsha Klachuk, director of marketing technology of Alon Brands based in Dallas, Texas
- Treasurer Jack Dickinson, manager of engineering & development of Allied Electronics in Bristol, Pennsylvania
- Secretary Kraig Adams, director of collaborative customer capabilities of The Coca-Cola Company in Atlanta, Georgia
- Immediate Past Chair Gabe Olives, vice president of IT/petroleum of Turkey Hill Minit Markets in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
In addition to these Officers, the PCATS Technical Committees elected Chairpersons who also serve on the Board of Directors. Those individuals are:
- Certification Committee Chair Gregg Peele, president and CEO of CMiSolutions in Charlotte, North Carolina
- Implementation Committee Chair Bob Sleeper, software application support manager of CHR Corp (dba Rutter’s Farm Stores) in York, Pennsylvania
- EB2B Committee Chair Drew Mize, vice president retail solutions of The Pinnacle Corporation in Arlington, Texas
- Point-of-Sale (POS)/Back Office (BO) Committee Vice-Chair Jeff Shein software development lead at Radiant Systems in Alpharetta, Georgia
- Technology Advisory Committee Chair Bill Wade, senior systems analyst of PDI in Temple, Texas
Other industry members who currently serve on the PCATS Board of Directors are:
- Membership and Marketing Committee Chair Kim Flaugher of Anheuser-Busch, Inc.
- Retailer Business Requirements Committee Chair Sharon Scace of BP America Inc.
- Device Integration/OSA Committee Chair Ken Ringeman of Gilbarco Veeder-Root
- Retail Financial Transactions Committee Chair Brad McGuinness of VeriFone, Inc.
- National Association of Convenience Stores (NACS) Representative Michael Davis
The over 170-member non-profit association is governed by a 15-member Board of Directors responsible for the supervision, control, direction and responsibility for the affairs of the Alliance. For a complete listing of PCATS Board of Directors, please visit http://www.pcats.org/node/481.
# # #
The Petroleum Convenience Alliance for Technology Standards (PCATS) was founded in September 2003 to continue the development and maintenance of standards work initiated under the NACS Technology Standards Project. PCATS’ mission is to develop, maintain and assist members in the implementation of a variety of technology standards. With over 170 members, the group’s membership represents more than 22,000 convenience stores. Membership is open to any petroleum marketer, convenience store owner/operator, other retail channels, or any of their suppliers or vendors. For additional information regarding PCATS, please visit www.pcats.org/discover.